Keep yourself creatively occupied for hours on end with one of these fun paint by number kits. Hang the finished project on the wall for everyone to admire. It will also make the perfect artsy gift.
Canvas: One Pre-printed Design Well Primed And Marked By Numbers Paint Type: Acrylic In Numbered Paint Pots Brushes: 3 Synthetic Bristle Brushes (1 - Flat, 1 - Round, 1- Detail) Instruction Sheet: Yes Reference Photo: Yes
Degree Of Difficulty: Easy Subjects: Animals Artistic Style: Modern Realisme Is It Customizable: Yes
60cm x 75cm
50cm x 65cm
40cm x 50cm
20cm x 30cm
Whether you're just starting out or you're beginning your hundredth painting, this is the perfect artistic thrill you've been searching for. No need to worry about subject matter or composition. The canvas has been pre-printed so all you have to do is simply read the instructions and start painting. Featuring beautiful colors, quality, and a variety of kits, this piece is sure to provide endless entertainment both during and after your art session. With vibrant paint colors, your next masterpiece is only a few strokes away!
Step-by-Step Paint by Number Instructions and Everything You Need to Know to Get Started.
1. Find a comfortable and well-lit room in which to paint. The more detailed the kit, the tinier the numbers and spaces may be. For the particularly small spaces, a magnifying glass and lamp can be very helpful.
2. Clear a space of anything that should not get wet or dirty. As careful as we think we will be, the paint always seems to find its way onto something other than canvas.
3. Get a comfortable desk or table in which to paint. Being hunched over for long periods of time can be bad for your neck and back, so try to make sure you are comfortable and change positions frequently.
4. Unroll the canvas and carefully iron it to remove any wrinkles or creases before painting. Use caution not to burn the canvas.
5. Tape, tack, or binder clip your canvas to a piece of foam board or cardboard. This method gives you a strong and hard back for your canvas and also makes your project portable. You can put your canvas on a flat surface, or stand it up on an easel.
6. Take a digital picture of your canvas with your phone. This will give you a permanent reference sheet. Take a good distance shot and a few good closeups of the entire canvas.
7. Get a small cup of water and a few paper towels for dabbing excess whater of the brush. Keeping the brush moist, but not too saturated.
8. Acrylic paints dry quickly. Make sure to paint one number at a time and close the lids whenever you are not painting to prevent them from drying out. Only open one paint pot at a time. Make sure to clean your brush thoroughly between colors.
All our paints are acrylic and water soluble. Sometimes paint dry up if they were not sealed well after use. If you find that a paint pod has dried up or a little too thick, add a drop of warm water to bring it back to life. If the paint is thicker than you would like. Add one part flow improver or flow aid to two parts paint in a tiny cup. This will make the paint flow more smoothly off your brush compared to dipping in regular water.
9. Start with the darker colors first, then go lighter. For right-handed individuals, go from left to right as your make your way from the top to the bottom of your canvas. For left-handed individuals, go from right to left as your make your way from the top to the bottom of your canvas.
10. Use white out or a white colored pencil to cover the numbers and spaces and ensure that they do no show through the lighter colors of paint. Or add a second coat of paint to cover the numbers and lines if they show through. Allow paint to dry thoroughly between coats.
11. Dip the tip of your paintbrush and begin painting. Using just the tip will increase the precision of your strokes and help you stay within the lines. It also prevents paint from drying up in the bristles closer to the handle, which may damage your brush. Using just the tip will also conserve paint so you will have plenty leftover for touch-ups. Dip the tip of the brushes into whater to clean.