Has it happened to you that accidentally in the excitement of the moment you knocked over your drinking glass and destroyed your work surface? Or have you accidentally took a sip out of the wrong cup only to find that you swallowed a big gulp of toxic dirty paint water that you were using to clean brushes. Here's the perfect solution to these problems that plague all painters.
This cup is made out of Polypropylene material. The FDA has approved its use as a food container material, and there are no known cancer-causing effects associated with it. It is tasteless, non-toxic, and will not break easily. It has a unique leak-proof design lid which prevents leaks. With a bite resistant spout helping everyone drink independently and a useful goblet shape for preventing tipping. The bright colors make these bottles fun & functional.
Age Range: 1 to 110 Cup Volume: 150ML Cup Size: 14cm x 7.7cm / 5.51" x 3.03" Box Size: 20cm x 13cm x 9.5cm / 7.87" x 5.12" x 3.74" Pattern Type: Solid Handle: No Gender: Unisex Condition: New Package Includes: 1 Bottle