the sky and water, need to learn how to do this style
Feeling isolated and bored? We can help in a fun way! Book a private zoom painting class where you can let go, relax and connect with your creativity during this time of quarantines, and self isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is important for at least a couple hours to tune out from social media and the news to take time for self-care, explore creative hobbies and get in contact with people in a safe way? Family friendly live-streaming art lessons where you will have a relaxing time connecting, creating and laughing a lot! Take a look at our wide selection of paintings or let's put our heads together and create a custom design for your class. Painting at home live is more than just an online painting class. It's a live online event where you can paint alongside your loved ones in our instructor-led painting class. Unlike other digital painting classes, online Motley Muse events use the video chat platform Zoom to help you engage with other participants and the instructor while you stay in the comfort of your own home. Follow step-by-step painting instructions, just like an in-studio event, and participate in trivia questions, games, music, and more. Your paint night at home just got a lot more fun! We have mastered the art of online painting classes. We host birthday parties, staff appreciation & team builders, bachelorette parties, apartment community events, date nights - couples night, family reunions, and fundraising with virtual fundraisers. We will guide you step by step through your virtual classe/parties from the comfort of your home via Zoom! Our painting instructor will teach the class in English. If you need an interpreter we can find one for you for an additional fee or you may bring your own at no additional charge.
Here are the steps for scheduling a Virtual Paint and Sip Party.
Pick a date / time
Pick a Painting and email us your choice. firstname.lastname@example.org
Get your supplies ready.
Get on Zoom and let's party!
We can accommodate over 100+ people via Zoom. This is a great way to socialize and unwind with your family members, friends, and coworkers. Have fun and unleash your inner artist. No experience needed because you can pick a painting that is great for beginners. Join us for a unique and exciting online painting party. Pick a painting on this website and get ready to be creative in your own virtual session, where an experienced artist will guide you step-by-step and answer all your questions. Our online classes offer a fun, easy, and stress-free chance to create a painting you can be proud of. Our artist will talk about all the steps as they are painting them showing you step by step how to paint this awesome artwork. Enjoy painting in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.
1. There are two choices when it comes too seting up the Zoom. We can set it up for you then we will send you an email with the link to access the class. Please make sure that you type in the correct email during checkout in order to ensure accuracy that you will receive it.
If you would like to be in control of the zoom as the main admin please let us know and email the link to us before the day of the party. email@example.com
2. Art Supplies: Here's what we recommend and feel that you will need for this class.
This link is all of the art supplies that we recommend for you to use during the class. We have done a lot of reconnaissance and feel that these are the best quality products and at the lowest prices. When we do in person classes these are the products that we use and were we buy them.
- 1 Canvas; any size you want to paint on. We will use a 12"x 16" stretched canvas over a wood frame. The bigger your canvas is the longer it will take you to paint it. Typically a 16"x 20" takes around 3 to 4 hours to paint. A 12"x12" takes about 1 to 2 hours.
- Acrylic or Oil Paint: (I will be using acrylic) Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue is all you need; however, if you have Green, Purple, and Orange handy, it will give your painting livelier color while also saving you some time since you won't have to mix them. We will be teaching the class using acrylic paint but feel free to use other mediums such as oil paints and water colors if you would like to. Results will vary slightly depending on which medium you choose to paint with and skill level.
- Pencil and Eraser
- Paint brushes: large flat and round brushes, medium size flat and round brushes, small flat and round brushes + a fan brush.
- Palette Knife (optional)
- An art sponge (optional)
- Paint palette for putting paint on. A paper plate, recycled cardboard or plastic will do well.
- Cup of water for cleaning brushes. Something you can wash easily or dispose of after the class. LOL, don't accidently drink it.
- An Apron: or some clothing you don’t mind getting paint on.
- Paper towels for cleaning and wicking moisture off of the bristles.
- Easel or a Table to set the painting on. If using a table place a table cloth underneath your painting to protect the table, newspaper works great.
- A hairdryer to dry the paint quickly from time to time as we're painting.
Here are some art kits that we use and recommend. To make the shopping easy order one kit per person and have the factory ship each individual kit directly to each participant for you. Saves Time And Money! Also when buying in bulk these kits are one third the price.
Please support small local businesses by purchasing art supplies from them. But if you're not able to Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and Michaels.com are currently offering a variety of acrylic painting sets.
3. Set up your space, grab your favorite snacks and drinks, and get ready for the fun party with us making your unique masterpiece.
4. If you would like to share we would love to see your beautiful artwork when it's finished. Please #MotleyMuse So we will be notified and can see your post on social media.
If you're painting doesn't looking like an exact copy you are doing awesome because everyone has their unique style and how they see the world. Let's celebrate our diversity.
For help transferring the outlined image onto the canvas please refer to this book that our instructor has written. https://motleymuseart.com/products/transferring-a-reference-photo-to-a-canvas-by-yvette-staufert